Saturday, January 16, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Miki

Here is a list of just some of the reasons I am grateful for and towards Miki:

He makes me coffee every morning.

He now understands when I counting stitches for knitting, and waits.

He's been a part of my life for just about 25 years.

He does not embarrass easily.

He accepts the craftiness.

He is ungrudgingly open, honest, and generous.

He will give you the shirt off his back. You might not want it, but it's the thought that counts, right?

He always knows the answer to "what do you want to do for dinner?" Delivery.

He is the best kind of horrible person.

He makes it easy to start the day.

He always can put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

He cleans up pretty well, considering his unofficial title is now Professional Hobo.


1 comment:

Robin said...

I too am so very grateful for Miki!