Monday, January 07, 2013

Oh, I know whodunit.

The evidence is plain to see. Someone has been dipping a paw into my ort jar. The first time, I thought it wasn't intentional. The second time, I thought she was just lucky. But the third through eleventh time? I'd say we have yarn stalker.

Don't be fooled by the sight of the two of them snuggling on the radiator. This house is a full-blown crime scene. I'd wrap it in caution tape, but I'm pretty sure draping crinkly ribbon around the room wouldn't end the way I envision.




2 comments:

ElusiveSue said...

The subtle sitting on the radiator cover nonchalantly...is a definite attempt to cover up the crime. I believe some crinkly aluminum foil on the top of the pile inside the jar might put off the errant paw(s)....

Robin said...

Time for a kitty cat cam!