Friday, November 18, 2011

More conversations from home

Mike: I ran out of soap. And shampoo.

(Me, thinking: Please let this not be the start of the conversation I think it is. Please let it be something crazy, but not Crazy, like, he's going to make his own soap or shampoo, or use baking soda or something like that.)

Mike: So, I made a decision.

Me, bracing: Oh?

Mike: I'm on a horse.

Me: What?

Mike: I'm ON ... a horse.

Me: WHAT???

Mike: I'm ooooon a HORSE.

Me: OK..... Like, Mane and Tail Shampoo?

Mike: What?

Me: Because I've always wanted to try that.

Mike: No. You'll see. I'm on a horse.

And so I go upstairs, with Mike yelling behind me, "I'M ON A HORSE!!!!!"



Shit, he's on a horse. I predict this will be the first thing he says to me every morning until the Old Spice runs out.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I just love your husband's quirky sense of humor. He can bring the horse to Thanksgiving Dinner.