Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Very Knitterly Birthday!

This past weekend, Mom and I drove alllllll the way up to just outside Boston, MA to surprise my little sister on her 30th birthday. And while the weekend's festivities were definitely subdued (Big Sis has the flu, or something very much like the flu), I'm pretty sure the Birthday Girl still had a blast. Here she is modeling garments from Twist Collective at The Yarn and Fiber Company's Fashion Show:



That's part 1 of 3 and my sister is Amy, the first (and BEST) of the models. Everything she wore was amazing - in fact, everything that was modeled was amazing to see in person. I feel like my Ravelry queue just exploded a little from all the recent growth.

If you haven't checked out the latest issue of Twist Collective, do so now! Mittens, shawls, sweaters, and more - there's definitely something for everyone!

No comments: