Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Celebration time!

I'm off for a week of needleworkin' fun! It's the annual Celebration of Needlework in Nashua, NH. It's also the annual visit-my-sister-10-miles-south-of-Nashua-and-stay-for-free. Mom and I are getting ready to go to the airport (hopefully my spindle will clear security...).

Other plans (besides taking cross-stitch classes and drinking) include visiting WEBS in Northampton, Mass, the Kittery Outlets in ME (mom was a new Coach bag...), and Miss Amy all the way up in Lisbon, ME. Word has it that pants are optional up that way. :-P

So while the rest of the knitting world travels south to MDSW, I'll be snuggling up with my best girls, literally laughing my ass off, and enjoying every minute of it.

Have a great week, everyone!!!

2 comments:

loopykd said...

Sounds like you will have a fabulous time! I would bring pants, just in case.

Jenny Girl said...

I hope you have a blast this weekend. oohh Webs, all that yarn, try not to go crazy.