Monday, February 25, 2008

Believe it or not...

...we're still talking about Rhinebeck!

While in the middle of the Ravelry/blogger meet-up (near the Building o' Wine and the gem and minerals AND The Fold building (I should become a cartographer)), I fell into an interview for the podcast Let's Knit 2gether. I was drawn to Cat's Clapotis like a moth to the candle, and before I knew it, we were rolling.

Somehow, I managed to not sound super-nasal or like a total tool (except for my answer to the first question... All the way from Philadelphia... As if that's some distance. Anyway, aside from the fact that I'm in the podcast, it's actually a nicely done piece AND there's the added benefit of revisiting Rhinebeck '07, if only for a few minutes.

video

I'm towards the end, after a spinner in a hot pink shirt with fiber to match and before Subway Knitter!

Here's the link to the webpage if the movie doesn't work for you.

3 comments:

purlewe said...

great video!! Thanks for the link!

Ella said...

Baby, you're a star!

Thanks for sharing the vid. It's was a great distraction - I can't wait to go again next year!

Sharon Rose said...

Woo Hoo! You're famous! It was so fun seeing you there. Maybe someday we'll meet up again. :)