Thursday, October 18, 2007

Can you feel it?

Less than a work-day's worth of hours to go and we will be hitting the road!!!! No more sleeps! Everything still needs to be packed!

BUT! I finished the sweater!!!!

anastasia blocking
It's blocking...


I haven't tried it on all seamed up, though I did try it on with one sleeve done. The body fits, the sleeves make me feel goofy, but I'll elaborate more when I post about the pattern itself.

If you're going to Rhinebeck and want to say hey, look for my bag:

you will know me by the squirrels on my bag
It has SQUIRRELS on it. It's awesome.


Have a fantastic weekend, everyone. Hope to see some of you in Dutchess County.

1 comment:

Jody said...

It's been days and days and days since Rhinebeck so where's the update. Huh? Huh? Huh?

I wanna see the yarn and the finished sweater!