Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More pictures of the last month or so...

Totally out of order, but here're some recent shots.

crewellamb
I've finally learned how to make French knots. I now want to French knot everything. Even though I spent years trying to learn this stitch with no success, I still can't believe how easy it is. All this time, I've fought the knot. You must love the knot. Then, the knot will love you.

lehaulboogie
I bought a bunch of fiber while at the Booger Abode. I'm officially addicted to spinning. I dream of spinning. I spin while dreaming. It's a mess.

leafpeep swap
I spun this up for my Magic Ball swap partner. It's South African Fine in the Leaf Peep colorway. Gorgeous stuff. Sad to see it go, but I know it's in the hands of an appreciative knitter.

boogiedyedsilksingles
Lady Boog was kind enough to custom dye 4 ounces of Tussah silk for me. I don't know what to call this other than perfect: aubergines, chocolates, and petal pinks. I've got 2 ounces spun and 2 ounces to go before plying! Love. It.

bostonproduce2
Lovely little shop we passed while walking around Boston. Don't you just want one of each?

thai lunch
Yum, yum, yum. Mom and sis eating Thai food, drinking Thai iced tea, and preparing to shop out at Lush...


Still to come: pictures of the wheel, more knitting, and some Ghia news.

No comments: