01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain--does it count that it felt like a mountain? But seriously, yes.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said ‘I love you’ and meant it--everyday!
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game--you can't live in Philadelphia and not go to a Flyers or Eagles game. I purposely leave the Phillies out because while they are major league, a Phillies game feels more like a relaxing event than a sporting event.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables--every year for a while now...
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne--every single time I drink champagne...
24. Given more than you can afford to charity--what goes around comes around.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment--funeral service a week or so ago. But come on, the guy was preaching about On Top of Spaghetti, no lie.
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse--at least, a placing horse.
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb--I did grow up in farm country and I regularly went to fairs and 4-H shows.
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking--Oh DEAR. I was out with an ex-friend and I'd had one too many Cosmos to care what I looked like...
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day, much to my own annoyance.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states--no desire...
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends--more and more every day!
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign--I believe it was for church bingo and was an inside joke with Smyth, the super-cool junior at my first college.
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your cd’s
57. Pretended to be a superhero--complete with cape.
58. Sung karaoke--poorly, and sober.
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain--yeah, I remember that...
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater--I want to say yes because I vaguely remember going to one. If I went, I was a pre-k'er.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken--going strong since '94.
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days--Food, yes. Water, no. I was pretty harsh on myself as a kid.
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest--I was a kid and I think I went as a Hershey Kiss, back before non-traditional costumes were readily available at the Halloween SuperMart.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage--I actually miss acting, but I don't have the time or stage-confidence to pursue it right now.
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music--as in, playing piano and having my cassette recorder on record, yes.
87. Eaten shark
88. Had a one-night stand
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror.
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Created and named your own constellation of stars
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an illness that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart--on Valentine's Day, no less. I was such a cruel bitch.
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse--I took lessons! Now I can't go near a horse without my face swelling up.
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi--does veggie sushi count?
128. Had your picture in the newspaper--several times...
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school--I was sure I was done once I got my undergraduated degree. Now I'm considering another Master's of even a PhD.
132. Petted a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey--as an English major, I kinda had to.
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions--so far, so good.
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream--just recently, too.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146: Dyed your hair
147: Been a DJ
148: Shaved your head--half of my head...
149: Caused a car accident
150: Saved someone’s life