Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cryptic*

Seven songs of the moment:
Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol
Cosy in the Rocket, Psapp
Where You Lead I Will Follow, Carole King and Louise Goffin
Life Wasted, Pearl Jam
Is It Any Wonder, Keane
Just My Imagination, The Temptations
Instant Pleasure, Rufus Wainwright

Six places I'm likely traveling this year:
Lowell, Mass.
Boston, Mass.
New Hampshire
Hershey, PA
Route 6, PA
NYC

One person I can't do without:
Mike

Nine of my favorite foods:
Celery (for real)
Gorgonzola
Grilled vegetables
Perfectly steamed broccoli
Fruity Pebbles
Sunny Cranberry trail mix (Target!)
Roast turkey (on non-holidays)
COTC
Peanut butter cup ice cream (preferably made at home, oh super-yum)

Seven things I do in my free time:
Electrical work on the house
Cross-stitching
Knitting
Reading
Visit friends and family
Shop!
Snuggle with Mike

Five things I'd like to do soon:
Hear from PNC
Clean the garage
Get my summer tan started (currently suffering a horrid cyclist's tan...)
Update my iPod
Take lots and lots of photographs


*There is a riddle here--bonus points to the first corrent guess.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Any chance today's your birthday and you were born in '75? (If so, happy birthday!)